Wednesday, January 28, 2009

20% off Tory Burch until January 30th

To celebrate the launch of their new site, Tory Burch is offering customers 20% off their order of $300. or more. Just use code CELEBRATE at checkout.

While I am not a TB devotee (I remember some of those fabrics from the banquettes at Hojos...) I am a fan of her accessories, when used in moderation. For instance:



Chrissy Tote, $395. Has that 70's Gucci vibe, while preppy in construction.



Anya sandals, $250. A little pricey for a pair of metallic huaraches, but I LOVE the idea of the modest Latin American sandal gone luxe.



Reva, $195. The Revalution spawned a ton of rip-offs...


Actually, looking at the Resort/Pre-Spring collection, I was a bit harsh in my assessment of her fabrics. This collection has an African feel to it, and I like the artisinal touches. So much better than her usual "nooner at the Idlewild Airport Motel" geometric prints. Maybe it's just me, but if I see one more socialite dressed in a Tory tunic... It's like Lily Pulitzer meets Populuxe. Okay, we get it already.

No comments: