Monday, March 16, 2009

25% off Bobbi Brown until March 19th


The Instant Beauty Gratification Event is on at Bobbi Brown: Through March 19th, save 25% on your purchases. Your discount will be applied automatically at checkout. (Oh, and use code INSTANT for free shipping, too!)

I am really becoming a fan of Bobbi Brown. Being a Trish chick for most of makeup-wearing life, I am not easily swayed by other lines. Slowly, slowly I have developed a growing respect for Bobbi. (Translation: I have re-ordered a number of Bobbi items, including the Bridal Palette.)

Recently, I placed an order, and though it was delivered on time, the lip pencil was missing from the box. I notified the company, and a day later I was sent a replacement pencil, UPS overnight, no questions asked. Unreal. My growing repect has really blossomed into all-out admiration. Great cosmetics, great customer service, decent prices---just beautiful!

No comments: